HEALTHY HAIR IS HAPPY HAIR!
It's Spring, the sun is strong, your outside having fun, swimming, getting exercise, or just relaxing. Either way, your hair is taking a beating. How do you know? It will tell you loud and clear! The rich color will fade, the cuticle layer will ruffle up, and there may even be a little (or a lot) bit of breakage. WE LOVE OUR HAIR, TAKING CARE OF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I LOVE TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR, IT IS RELAXING AND FEELS GREAT. HEALTHY HAIR IS HAPPY HAIR!
How to protect your Hair from over excessive exposure?
1) Wear a hat
2) Put conditioner on your hair before you go outside for an extended time.
3) If you swim, wet the hair and apply conditioner to the hair before swimming. Wash your hair ASAP after swimming.
4) Always use a leave in conditioner after washing your hair.
5) Use a spray detangler, comb to detangle hair, starting at the ends and working your way up the hair shaft.
6) Restrict the overuse of hairspray, and don't brush hair with hairspray in it.
7) LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!